Eligibility & Benefits
Membership of NFEC has its rewards and all corporate
and individual members of the council can look forward to the following
- Members will be able to promote public awareness
and concern about outbreaks of fire and to secure co-operation
of the public in establishing proper prevention and protection
measures against loss of life and property in case of fire under
the guidance of the NFEC.
- Members shall have access to utilisation of
NFEC Mobile Exhibition Container for conduct of Fire Safety seminars
- Members shall have access to the Fire Safety booklets, posters and brochures produced by any of the Sub-Committees.
- Members shall have access and be invited to
attend all activities organised by NFEC at a special rate.
- Members shall have opportunities to organise, co-ordinate and promote Fire Safety activities with counterparts for optimal efficiency.
- Members shall have access to the NFEC newsletter,
Flashpoint, to keep them updated on fire safety issues, activities
and events organised by the Council.
- Any member, whether individual or corporate, shall be entitled to one vote at all general meetings held by the Council.
- Any corporate member may nominate any individual as its representative at meetings of the Council.
Register Online Now !